Contact

217 Third Street
Passaic, New Jersey 07055
973.470.0844

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Volunteer Profile: Tiffany

As our Montclair State University students complete their service with us, we profile freshman Tiffany Sisak, a Psychology major from Bradley Beach, NJ. Tiffany hopes to work as a high school guidance counselor and, perhaps, be in private practice one day.  Tiffany shares that she chose to volunteer at the Passaic Neighborhood Center for Women because she wanted to be a part of a place that empowers women.

Tiffany says that her experience at the Center has been very educational:  "The women who run this Center have motivated me to become more of a leader in everything I take on.  Their leadership qualities have inspired me to become a more influential leader myself.  If I hadn't had the opportunity to volunteer at the Center, I would not have had the privilege to meet the women from the Passaic area and build relationships with them.  I am so thankful to have volunteered here."

Tiffany celebrates with Sr. Pat and Luz.

No comments:

Post a Comment